Bed bugs can be incredibly detrimental to your home, family and your health. These critters tend to be a little worse than roaches and can make it tremendously difficult for you to remain comfortable in your own home. This is the case, because these bugs make it incredibly difficult to sleep throughout the night. They’re notorious biters and crave blood in an insatiable manner. Once your home has been infested, you’ll know about it very quickly, because these bugs will begin biting you on your arms, legs and body. Within this guide, you’ll learn about the best bed bug removal solutions in Phoenix, Arizona.
First and foremost, you will need to take the time to positively identify the infestation. This can be much more difficult than you could ever imagine, because bed bugs tend to hide away, until the lights go out. Instead, you will need to look carefully at your body, bed sheets, and furniture. Once you have, you will be able to determine, whether or not you’re living with bed bugs. Below, you’ll find a list of things to look for, in order to identify an infestation rapidly.
- Red welts or bites throughout your body, as well as on your arms and legs
- Red bloodstains all over your bed linen, sheets and furniture
- Blood excrement stains on your sheets, linen and furniture
- A musty odor throughout your bedroom
Also, you may want to consider trying to trap a live bed bug. This is much easier than you could ever imagine and it’ll help you confirm their presence, without any uncertainty. It is also possible to use canines or dogs to detect their presence, but their services may come with a hefty price tag.
Examining The Bed Bug Removal Solutions In Phoenix
Eventually, you will need to find a solution to your problem. The good news is that you’ll have a handful of different options to choose from. Of course, not all treatment techniques are equal. Some are too experience and inconvenient, while others are simply too costly. Below, you will find a quick breakdown of each of your options.
- DIY – Doing it your self is always a viable option. However, this will not be ideal for many. A lot of consumers will not want to get down on their hands and knees, in order to fix the problem. Taking on the task yourself is a great choice though, if you’re working with a limited budget.
- Sprays – When contacting an exterminator, you will be offered chemical sprays. These sprays have been used extensively in the past and are still fairly reliable for the eradication of various pests. Unfortunately, these sprays are fairly ineffective for bed bugs and may need to be carried out several times, in order to kill all bugs in your home.
- Heat – Bed bugs cannot withstand incredibly hot temperatures. This makes heat the best solution to the problem. Heat might be a little more expensive, but it is more convenient and reliable than the alternatives.
Now that you’ve learned about the best bed bug removal options in Phoenix, Arizona, it is time to go out there and retake your home! Be sure to do so rapidly, so the situation cannot worsen in severity.
from Reliable Bed Bug Exterminator in Phoenix Arizona http://ift.tt/1RaxOYL